I have done several posts about how much I LOVE Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours Paper, but I realized I have yet to do an official spotlight all about her fabulousness! Amy Hannon created Sincerely Yours Paper nine years ago and operates this amazing paper company out of an awesome office in her home.
Some photos from her home that used to be in her blog header. I'm pretty much obsessed!
A peek inside Amy's studio
Anyways, I saw an ad for Sincerely Yours in a local magazine far before I started "stalking" her and decided I wanted to use her! My decision to use Amy was only reinforced by Benfield Photography and J. Bailey Occasions because in NW Arkansas, these are the only people you would want to use! Yes, there are many other choices, but none quite as fabulous as these people. Not only are they all AMAZING at what they do, but they are insanely fabulous, generous, friendly, and overall wonderful people.
We met with Amy early on to design our Save the Dates, featured on our blog here and recently on Amy's blog here. She had some great ideas, and after a couple hours of discussion and numerous emails later, we sent out Save the Dates that are perfect for us and our wedding! Amy is a creative genius and really worked hard to make our Save the Date amazing! We LOVE it!
We have since met with Amy to design our invitation and are currently working on finalizing plans for it. She has emailed me a preview of what it will look like, and I am SOOO excited about them! They will also be perfect for us and our wedding because Amy has worked so hard to reflect us in her paper products. She is really great about that!
Amy Hannon is amazing!!! We are getting married in Memphis but never even considered using anyone there because Amy is so awesome! We highly recommend her for ANY paper need you may have. Check out her website to see just a sample of some of the amazing things she can do to personalize things for you!
Thank you so much, Amy!! We feel so blessed to be working with you and are super excited about finishing everything for our wedding! Thank you for all of your patience :), time, and energy you have put into making our wedding perfect! We are so thankful and appreciative of all you have done for us and think you are amazing!









Oh. My. Goodness. I mean, oodles of compliments and I now have permagrin! You and Seth are the cutest ever. And it's been a super treat to work with you! YES, your wedding invitation is going to be amazing because it's a reflection of YOU and Mr. Seth Jewell. Thanks for the rave review. I'm thrilled to my toes that you're happy with your Sincerely Yours Paper experience!
ReplyDelete