
Day 12: Show Us Your Decorations
To justify our small tree and our lack of over-the-top fabulousness, we won't be spending Christmas day at our house, and we just don't have that much space. All that to say, here are our Christmas decorations in our humble little abode.
Yippee!! Now it feels a little more like Christmas in our home!!








Absolutely Beautiful. And I love your header so romantic.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Aly's love your decorations, very cute!
ReplyDeleteit's so perfect... beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness...I know I didn't cry at the wedding, but for some reason I am sitting here crying now! This is so perfect for yall's first Christmas together and makes me so happy to get to see it!
ReplyDeletei love your tree -esp the chi o ornaments! i still hang all of my tri delta ornaments up as well!
ReplyDeleteI love the BIG present next to your fireplace!! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI hang up my AOII ornaments still! Love them and those college days!!
Very cute!! I love the big present!
ReplyDeleteGreat tree topper!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletewww.kellysavenue.com
Love the decorations! I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://tasharogers.blogspot.com/
LOVE it all! That top ornament is just too cute :)
ReplyDelete