YAY!!! I am so excited to be able to post about this! We have spent about 4-5 hours each day for the past week looking for a home to rent as our first house together. It was so frustrating because we were both super busy and really didn't have that much time to devote to this, but we did, and I'm glad we stuck it out! We had the "perfect" home in our minds, but sadly, we couldn't find it anywhere. Seeing as we have no clue what the next year or so holds for us (after Seth finishes law school), we decided that leasing a home was our best option. Seth was pretty anti-apartment after a bad experience with them, so we were looking more for a nicer, newer, "cookie-cutter" house close to the interstate with three bedrooms in our price range. We ended up choosing a townhouse-style home that is all of the above (semi-close to the interstate) but only two bedrooms. We wanted to use the third for an office, but our home has a little nook upstairs that we can use for this, which is perfect. WE ARE SOOO EXCITED!!!!!! We start our lease in mid-April, so we will begin moving things in, and Seth will start staying there soon after until I join him after the wedding! It is becoming so much more real now, and I can hardly stand it! Okay, on to the pictures!

This is our townhouse from the outside!!
It will look so much cuter decorated!
I can't wait until we are all settled in, and I can post actual pictures of OUR home!! Eeee!! We have some friends, Jordan and Amber, that live there now and love it! Check out their pictures
here and
here to get a better idea of what ours might look like! I can't wait!!
In other news, we are FINALLY on Spring Break! We pulled into Memphis about two hours ago, and I am already so much more relaxed! It will be a busy break, but I just love being home!
So cool! Can't wait to come help you both get all moved in! Glad you have somewhere to live now!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's not too long until you get to cozy up together in your sweet love shack! I can't wait to see it...now back to the planning!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!! So exciting that everything is becoming so real!
ReplyDeleteI love Jordan & Amber's townhouse - good choice! It's big enough to have a guest or two and there is seperation between the living area and bedrooms. So fun!
ReplyDelete