Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 25, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 1

I decided to play along with Jenna in the Blog Commenting Challenge. Today's topic is all about us! So in case you are new to my blog, here is a little spiel about me.

My name is Chelsea, and I am 24 years old. I am originally from Germantown, Tennessee, but I now live with my husband in North Little Rock, Arkansas, but only for about another week. We are almost finished building our first house, and we should be closing very soon! We will be moving to Bryant, Arkansas, where I am a first grade teacher. My husband, Seth, is a lawyer in downtown Little Rock.
We have no kids and no pets, yet. I usually feel like I have 25 six year olds, so they keep me plenty busy and give me my "kid fix". We also teach Sunday school at our church for four and five year olds, and we work with the youth group, so between all of that, we have many "adopted" children!

I have some of the best friends in the world. I was extremely blessed to go to a wonderful all-girls school in Memphis, so from my 13 years there, I am still very close to a great group of girls. I also have some wonderful friends from college that I still see all the time.

I have two wonderful parents and a younger brother, Nathan. Nathan is in college at Vanderbilt, and my parents still live in Germantown. Seth has a much larger family, with 2 brothers, 1 sister, and 9 nieces and nephews.

An interesting fact about us is that we started dating when I was 13 and Seth was 15, which means we have been together for 11 years! We got married on May 29, 2010, so we have been married for 2 years. If you want to see our proposal story, click here and here. He is good! :)

I hope that gives you a little insight into our lives! If you want to play along with Jenna, click here for more information.

10 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Jenna's commenting challenge! You have such a beautiful and classy blog, Chelsea! I love your header photos!

    Nice to "meet" you! I look forward to reading more!

    www.everydayatchleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, what a great blog you have! Cannot wait to continue reading! My husband and I don't have children yet either. Good luck on moving! Y'all are precious! Come see me at Meredith's Moments anytime! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, your wedding photos are absolutely stunning! :) So glad to have found your adorable blog! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm i'm just going to agree with everyone else....BEAUTIFUL wedding photos!! I'm stopping in from the commenting challenge...nice to "meet" you, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! I am coming over from the commenting challenge!

    Love your blog deisgn, you were a beautful bride!!!!!

    Congrats on your new house almost done being built!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I's stopping by from Jenna's. I LOVE your blog!!! Your wedding pics are beautiful!! I saw you were from Memphis.. my husband's grndparents live in Germantown, so we are up there a lot! Congrats on your new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are stunning in your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, how cool that you have been together so long! i love childhood sweetheart stories. :-) Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are beautiful wedding photos and the engagement story was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers