Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 2

Today's topic in the Blog Commenting Challenge is all about our blogs: why we blog, what we write about, when we started, etc. So here we go!

I started blogging in August of 2009 after being a complete blog stalker for many, many months. I was in the process of planning our wedding and had just started working on my Masters  in Teaching. I got inspiration for everything from other blogs, and I weirdly just enjoyed reading about others' lives. It seemed like such a great way to document everything, so I decided I wanted to do the same.

When I started, most of my posts had to do with our wedding. I blogged about our wedding party and all of the vendors we had chosen to use. Now that our wedding is clearly over (we just celebrated our two-year anniversary!), I mainly just post about our life together! I tend to blog much more in the summer than during the school year, and I frequently get harassed by my friends and family to update more often! :)

One of the biggest things that consumes my life during the school year is my job. I am a first grade teacher, and about 95% of the pictures I take during the school year are of my precious kiddos! I make photo albums for each of them at the end of the year, so I am constantly snapping pictures of all the fun we have together! Sadly, though, I can't post those pictures on here because I want to protect the identities of my little angels. So I find that during the school year, I just don't have as much to post about! I need to work on that. Maybe that will be my June Resolution.

1 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Comment Challenge. Sounds like you have the perfect life! :) I read your proposal post, Seth sounds like a great guy! I bet you are an amazing teacher and all the kids love you. Oh and the Owl baggies for the kids are super cute! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers