Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 2, 2012

End of the Year Gifts

Well, I am thoroughly enjoying my summer break! I was super sad to see my incredible class go, but I am also loving my break. I had some wonderful kiddos (and parents) this year, so I made several fun (Pinterest-inspired) end-of-the-year treats for them!

I introduced my kiddos to Wordle, and we made one of all our favorite things about first grade together. Before that, though, I created one for each of my kids, with all of the things I love about them and some of their favorite colors. I then laminated them and gave it to them. I love how they all turned out! These were two of my faves. I was inspired by this post here

I also found this idea from Pinterest, but the original post is here. My kiddos know how much I love owls, so I thought this was the perfect treat for them! I enlisted my fabulous mother for this project.
She put magnets on them so that they can keep the little packages to keep stuff in! 

My other gift to my kids was a photo album of all the pictures I have taken of them over the year. I love putting these together for each of my kids because I am reminded of all the fun we've had and how much they've grown! We had a great time looking through them together on our last day.
Because I had several parents that went above and beyond this year to help me, I wanted to give them a little thank you gift. I found this idea here, and once again, my fab mother created them for me! I put them around a cup and stuck a Starbucks gift card inside. I love how they turned out!
 

I will do a house update very soon. It is coming along quite nicely!

1 comments:

  1. All your gifts look so great! Glad I could help out. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers