Seth got quite the birthday present for his 26th, and he absolutely loves it!
We hosted some friends for a BBQ that night to celebrate!
Our house is coming along nicely!
We have attended quite a few weddings all over the place.
Seth was a groomsmen in Chad & Emma's wedding in Houston back at the end of April.
We helped celebrate Matt & Betsy's wedding (who I missed a pic of) in Memphis on May 5.
Then we celebrated Beverly & Adam in Memphis on May 12 and Alan & Mary Elizabeth in Memphis today! We've also had to miss a couple of weddings this month due to conflicts with other weddings! Can you tell we are in the middle of wedding season?
The rest of the bazillion pictures I've taken lately are of my precious kiddos. I really have one of the best classes ever, and I am going to miss each one of them so much! We are cherishing our last few days together.
So that about wraps up where we've been... checking on our new house and attending weddings!! Whew! :)








beautiful kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThe house is looking great! LOVE the kitchen ceilings!
ReplyDelete