This is what our living room looks like right now as I am {attempting} to organize my classroom library. This is also why we can hardly squeeze out of our front door, why we can't sit on our couch, and why we are going to have dinner and a movie date night out tonight because there is hardly any room left for us in our apartment.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow! Aren't you glad your Mother bought all those books when you were growing up and saved them for yall? Looks like you are making some progress!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! What a great collection you have!
ReplyDeleteHow did you get such a great collection? And did you start buying them after knowing what grade you would teach or before for all grade levels? Ahh so many questions!
ReplyDeleteooh! I didn't realize you could comment on your posts, or I would have been doing this long before! I'm sure you could come check out the library at the Fesmire house for some additions!
ReplyDeleteSooo many books, so little time!
ReplyDelete