When you come up the stairs, we have our lovely office in the little nook! It's a tad messy right now, but I think this is the cleanest it will probably be with Seth starting back to school next week.
On the other side of that wall is my little reading corner. I'm not seeing much time for reading anything other than children's books and PD books anytime in the near future.
We have a guest room waiting for some lovely friends! Ashley and my mom have already been our house guests! I think Shawna and Natalie might be coming to stay here this week!
This is my favorite room in the house: our bedroom! I think my favorite thing is the grey pillows that have "his" and "hers" embroidered on the edges. All together now.... "aaawwww"!!! :) Also, shout out to my ah-maz-ing mother who made the curtains for us!! She helped me decorate our house, and it looks so great with her help! When I post the downstairs pics, you will see more of her creative genius! She's just the greatest!






It all looks great! I love the little reading nook :) I love the yellow bedding in the guest room! Y'alls bedroom is just so soothing :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the downstairs pictures! The upstairs looks awesome... love those curtains your mom made!
ReplyDeleteChelsea...so cute!! Love the house. You and your mom have done a great job!! Can't wait to see the rest of it!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLisa
LOVE IT!!!!! :) You and your Momma did wonderful! See you soon...as in TOMORROW!
ReplyDelete