Thursday, August 12, 2010
Open House
Open House is tomorrow night!! I feel very blessed to have been offered a job back at the beginning of June, the day after we returned from our honeymoon! My new school is ah-maz-ing!! It was built in 2007 (aka nice, new furniture), it is in an awesome school district, and we have one of the top principals in the state. If you are a teacher, you understand the importance of having a wonderful principal! I am just so excited to begin the school year, and tomorrow night, I will get to meet some of my kiddos! We have had a great week of professional development meetings, and tomorrow I will meet with the 5 other second grade teachers on my team for some intense curriculum planning and will finish up my room decor! It will be a great day! I hope all you other teachers are ready to get back into the swing of things!
Labels:
Teaching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful school year!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds wonderful. Yes, a principal can make or break a school. I am glad you have a great one! I go back tomorrow for Professional Development, and have our meet the teacher on Friday! Have a great week.
ReplyDelete