Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 5

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
I really like to watch any movie about Christmas. In fact, I have been known to watch Lifetime's Christmas movie marathon a few times. I do have a few favorites though.

I'm not really sure what it is about this movie (maybe the adorable little boy), but it has always been a favorite of mine (since 1996, I guess). I just think it is so funny and cute!
Now THIS is a good movie. The characters, the music, the plot... all just so great! I'm thinking we will watch this tomorrow as we put our Christmas tree up.
I must have something for adorable children because the boy in this movie is just so cute too! I love the first one of these movies. 
I don't think he is quite as cute as the others, but I love the creative things he comes up with in this movie... not that I ever want to be in the position he is in. Great movie though. 

Okay, so apparently most of my favorite movies are kids movies, but I am okay with that. They are all really good in my opinion! Thinking about them all gets me really excited to watch them over and over this Christmas season!

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE the Santa Clause. It's totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Home Alone! I have never seen Love Actually but plan to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movie choices
    Never seen Love Actually, I need to see it

    New follower
    www.kellysavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Clause and Home Alone are two of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just found your blog and I am in love. Seriously, your wedding picture are to die for!!!

    Love Actually is the best. My husband and I saw that on our first date :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want to watch Love Actually again! I love that movie too. The way they filmed it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers