Day 6: Gift Ideas (for me)
We do questionnaires with my family each year, and I always have a hard time putting specific things down! The two things that come to mind that I have needed/wanted in the past few months are:
(1) A Potato Scrubber
I know that this is an odd request, but we have needed one three times in the past few months. Each time I go to the store, I tell myself I will buy one, and I always forget! This little guy is pretty cute though.
(2) Le Creuset French Oven
My mom has a few of these, and I LOVE them. I have hinted around to her that I would like one myself. We don't have a big pot like this and have needed one when cooking chili and other soups this fall.
A few other things that I wouldn't mind receiving are:
I love gift cards. To me, I feel like I get a present when I receive the card and then another present when I actually purchase something with it. Goofy, I know. Anyways, I love Target, Ann Taylor Loft, J.Crew, Gap, Anthropologie, and Starbucks! Oh and massages. ;)
I have the gray Toms right now, and I absolutely love them and wear them almost daily. I would really like a new pair... I love the burlap ones!
So these are actually men's Patagonias, but I love the light gray one that I have now. It is so comfy cozy, and these new colors are pretty wonderful looking!
I always love owl ornaments to decorate our owl tree!
Since I must have my coffee every morning at school, and I lost my cute travel coffee mug that I've had for years, I really need a new one of these! When Ashley asked me what I wanted, this is what I told her.
So that's that! Completely random but my family forced me to think of a few things over the break, and this is what I came up with!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I want the Hogs to go to the SUGAR BOWL!!!! Seth actually won free tickets to the Arkansas - LSU game this past Saturday, and we got to see our Razorbacks dominate LSU in Little Rock! He has already pre-ordered his bowl tickets and booked his room. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to take off work to go with him, but it sure would be awesome to have them in a BCS bowl!! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!
On another note, I want the Hogs to go to the SUGAR BOWL!!!! Seth actually won free tickets to the Arkansas - LSU game this past Saturday, and we got to see our Razorbacks dominate LSU in Little Rock! He has already pre-ordered his bowl tickets and booked his room. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to take off work to go with him, but it sure would be awesome to have them in a BCS bowl!! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!!
















Those owls are so cute! Le Creuset dutch ovens are the BEST! I wish I had a really big one :) I am asking for another pair of Toms too! I really love the burlap ones! Great List!
ReplyDeleteFun presents! I love gift cards too...you can never go wrong with them!
ReplyDeleteSanta is watching...
ReplyDelete