Day 4: Tips/Tricks for a Budgeted Christmas
This is probably not my area of expertise. With this being my first year on my own in buying gifts for everyone, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed! Therefore, I cannot WAIT to read the rest of your tips and tricks!
- One thing our college friend group is voting to do next year is draw names. There are so many of us, and most of us feel overwhelmed trying to find the perfect gift for everyone, so we figured we would do nicer gifts for one person! The other thing Ashley and I thought about doing would be to all go get massages together or something fabulous like that! I'll let you know how the rest of the group likes our ideas.
- For our extended family, we set a dollar limit for each person. We don't have a huge family, so we buy for everyone, but we do set a limit. My mom also sends out a questionnaire each year for us to fill out with info. This helps a ton in picking out a budget-friendly gift that you know they will love! No need to spend money on something they might not like!
- If you can think that far ahead, after Christmas sales are great times to buy for some on your list! I actually successfully bought presents for a few of our nieces and nephews last year after Christmas... and managed to keep up with them all year until now!
Happy shopping!







0 comments:
Post a Comment