Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fun Times

I'm totally going backwards in time to post about a couple of fun things we've been up to lately.

The day school got out (May 24), my principal planned a painting party at a local store for us to hang out together! A bunch of the girls that signed up ended up having conflicts, so we were a small group, but we had a great time!
Clearly, I am not quite the artist that my famous mother is, but I did have a lot of fun with my friends!

The next week, on May 29, Seth and I celebrated our two year anniversary! He had to go to Helena for a deposition during the day, so Shawna and I went to lunch and to get pedicures!
That night, Seth surprised me with beautiful roses and dinner at Ristorante Capeo in the Argenta District of North Little Rock. We had such a great dinner and a fabulous second anniversary!

On Friday (June 1), I headed to Memphis for a couple of reasons. First, my famous painter mother that I mentioned before was featured as one of twenty artists in a show downtown.
I was so glad to be able to make it to the launch party and reception because I am so proud of her! Afterwards, we went to dinner at Spindini with all of my friends' parents who happen to be my parents' friends! :)
Here we are with the painting she donated for the auction. To check out more of her paintings, she is featured in the Life is Good store in downtown Memphis until June 20, and you can see her paintings on her website here
On Saturday, June 2, we celebrated my dad's birthday with a backyard BBQ at our house with most of the people in the picture above plus a couple of others. We had so much fun we didn't stop to take any pictures! 
Lots of celebrating lately!

2 comments:

  1. I thought your picture turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And what a wonderful principal you have to send yall to do something fun like painting!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers