Brenton picked Gail up at about 6:30 to meet her parents and her parents' friends for dinner at Memphis Country Club, which is about the time that we all arrived to the private party room. Gail turns the corner, makes eye contact with Natalie and me, and I'm pretty sure she knows what is going to happen, although she was definitely slightly confused at first.
She said yes!!
Woohoo!! Pictures don't do it justice.
the Strattons
the mommas
Yay!!! We just love you sooo much!!
Gail and her engaged friends... me, Gail, Laura, and Sarah Jane
"To love and to cherish as long as we both shall live!"
The bride...
...and the groom
such a happy couple
I LOVE YOU!!!
After the super exciting proposal and toasts, we were treated to a wonderful four course meal at the club. It was great being able to celebrate and enjoy the fun! Gail and Brenton, WE LOVE YOU both soooo much and could not be more excited to see you two get married. I have LOVED being a part of your journey together, and I can't wait for your big day. Congratulations!! You know that Seth and I love you both and are beyond excited! Yay for couple friends!! :)











How exciting! Her ring is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYaaay Gail! XO nation is getting married! Soo funn!
ReplyDelete