Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 13

First things first, thank you all SOO much for your sweet comments! I really appreciate them... they make me smile! I have loved this blog challenge because I have come across so many new great blogs to read! Okay, now to today's challenge.
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Umm... to be perfectly honest?!?
Why not when Mr. Pillsbury has done all of the work for you to create delicious cookies?!?

Okay, and when I want to do a little more work to create fabulous cookies, I buy the peanut butter cookie dough, put it in mini muffin pans, bake until just browned, and then push mini Reese's cups in the middle of each as soon as they come out of the oven. 
I could possibly be considered the laziest baker ever, but I like to think of my baking skills as smart and time-saving.

4 comments:

  1. i am going to make these for my husband! He will LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style of baking-- easy and totally yummy. Going to have to try those Resse's cup PB cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower!! These sound really tasty and it is even another plus that they are pretty easy to make! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sounds like my kind of baking!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers