Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things - What would you want if you were in the audience?
I love me some Oprah. I used to be a more dedicated follower, but well, life got in the way. Anyways, it would've been awesome to be on one of her favorite things shows, so this is me dreaming.
Yes, I would love an iPad. Thank you!
Le Creuset cookware is already on my Christmas list!
The Elfa Customizable Closet System always makes me smile when I walk into The Container Store. Actually, the whole store makes me smile.
I mean, I guess I could take 7 days off of work to go on an amazing Caribbean cruise.
I love Tory Burch flats!!
Okay, so I guess my dreams of being on Oprah's Favorite Things are over, but it was pretty fun to dream, right? If I am still dreaming though, I would also adore some Christian Louboutin pumps. Oprah, I'll take either pair... I'm not that picky! :)
Click here to see her website and dream for yourself!














What fun presents! I love those pots and pans too :)
ReplyDelete