Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 11

Day 11: New Year's Resolutions
I've never been a huge resolutions type of girl. It could be just my cynical side kicking in, but I just think of it all as a tad silly. Then again, if I would actually make some resolutions, maybe I would stick with them?? To be determined. 

We want to rejoin a gym sometime in the near future. Our old gym switched owners over the summer when we weren't here, so we kind of missed the membership drive thing and just never went in to rejoin when we got back. We were both way healthier, toned, and motivated when we were members, so we need to get back to this.

I LOVE my job, but I really want to work on making sure my priorities are in order. Sometimes, I want so badly to be the best teacher for my kiddos that I can easily spend 12+ hours up at the school on any given day. Although I'm sure those 12-hour workdays will not disappear, I just want to hold myself accountable to not overworking myself. This should really be my life goal or something.

Okay, I think that's all I have for now. I told you I'm not very good at this making resolutions thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers