Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 10

Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols
I do love Christmas music, but some of the songs make me a little nauseous. However, I have always been a huge fan of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. All of their music is amazing, and my parents got us tickets a few years ago to see them when they came to the FedEx Forum. Incredible.
Here is a great video of a house that coordinated their Christmas lights to Wizards in Winter. Does it get any neater than this???

Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Carol of the Bells and Mannheim Steamroller's Deck the Halls are also pretty wonderful as well. I {pathetically, in my opinion} really still like Jessica Simpson's Baby, It's Cold Outside and Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You. Actually, I really like most of the songs on Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas CD... kinda cheesy, but super fun! Anyways, those are some of my favorite Christmas songs! What are yours??

3 comments:

  1. What a fun video. I love Christmas music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "12 Days of Christmas" and that one that we sing in church that you used to think they were saying your name in...so cute! I think it is called Gloria In Excelsis Deo. You used to think they were saying "Chelsea's" and you sang it that way every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Trans Siberian Orchestra!! I have recently gotten hooked on Straight No Chaser's stuff, too. I hate the overly kiddie stuff. I might gouge my eyes out if I hear Alvin and the Chipmunks again...

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers