Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 9

Day 9: Favorite Holiday Recipe
I got this recipe from one of my best friend's mothers. Seanne's mom made this for us when my mom and I visited them over Christmas break freshman year, and I make it all the time now. It is just deliciousness in a pan. I wish I had a picture to share and some in the oven right now to eat.

Cheesy Bean Dip
Ingredients: 
       1 small can bean dip
       8 oz sour cream
       8 oz cream cheese, softened
       2 tsp chopped green chilies (canned)
       1/2 cup chopped onion
       1 pkg taco seasoning
       2 cups grated Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese
Instructions:
       Spray a 9" pan with Pam. Spread layer of bean dip, onions, green chilies. In a small bowl,             combine sour cream, cream cheese, and 1/2 seasoning packet. Spread over dip, onions, and chilies. Cover liberally with combined cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.       

2 comments:

  1. See if you can get Casey to make this for me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I have a new one you are gonna LOVE when you come home! We had it the other day at Scrapbooking Club and I got the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers