Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 8

Day 8: Least Favorite Thing About the Holidays
I really love most things about the holidays... break from school, parties with friends, Christmas lights, extra sleep, ornaments, hot chocolate/apple cider, wrapping paper... I could go on and on. 

However, there are a couple of minor things that frustrate me slightly around this time of year.

- I really ADORE all of my friends, but it sometimes seems too hectic over the holidays, especially when we are only in town for a few days! There are so many fun things to do, people to see, parties to attend, etc., etc., etc. I just sometimes feel so overwhelmed by it all! Of course, I can't miss out on all the fun, so I propose that after the holidays, we should have another break where we catch up on sleep and relax! :)

- I also LOVE Christmas decorations! Some of my favorite memories are centered around our Christmas tree and looking at lights with my family each year. What I do NOT love is putting everything away after the fact! It just seems so depressing to go from sparkles, glitter, bells, lights, etc. to plain and boring. It also usually involves lots of cleaning, which if I had my choice, would never be done.

Anyways, that's enough blabbing for one night. Have a great Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers