One year ago today, I got ready for dinner (completely exhausted at this point) and headed back to Central Park to eat our last dinner in New York at Tavern on the Green. We were seated promptly at 7:30pm, and in the minutes that followed, my entire life changed.
One year ago today, Seth asked me to spend the rest of my life with him as his wife at a wonderfully romantic dinner in New York City. I couldn't imagine anything more romantic, special, and perfect for us. He amazes me, and one year ago today, I said yes!!!
In 140 days, I will become Mrs. Seth Jewell, but for today, we celebrate the fact that we have been engaged for one year, and it has been one of the most perfect years. After eight years of having a boyfriend, it has been amazing to have a fiance, and I want to remember this special time in our lives.







tooooo too too TOO cute.
ReplyDelete