Yes!!! We finally sent out our Save the Dates and have heard feedback that people are receiving them, which means that we can post about them! We met with Amy Hannon of
Sincerely Yours Paper back in August to start the design process. I really wasn't sure what we wanted, but Amy had a great suggestion to incorporate all of the things related to our Memphis wedding and our relationship together! I am beyond thrilled with the way they turned out. If you are getting married, or need gifts, or stationary for yourself, or planning a party, or anything else paper-related, you absolutely want to contact her. She can do anything, and it will look amazing! These aren't the best pictures but I did my best to get a couple of decent shots.
Hehe. Couldn't resist getting a picture with an owl. (Go Chi O!)
In exactly six months, I will be marrying my best friend and the greatest man I have ever met. EEKK!!! Soooo beyond excited!!!
Ugh! Love them! Amy Hannon hits one out the park again!
ReplyDeleteAgree!!! They are SOOOO Fabulous!!! Can't believe it's only 6 MONTHS away!!! : )
ReplyDeleteWoo- I loooved it when I got it in the mail! Perfect! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete