Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Lake Weekend
Yesterday, our sweet twins hit the 32 week mark, which is just incredible seeing as we were in the hospital for preterm labor at 23 weeks! Each day is a celebration around here, but to have made it to 32 weeks brought us major relief. I am now starting to venture away from the couch for little bits at a time. After doing a little work in my classroom Friday night, Seth and I decided to get away to the lake for Memorial Day weekend. Natalie and Ben went with us, and we had so much fun relaxing on the boat and at the house. The boys did most of the cooking, which was such a treat! They grilled hamburgers and fries, cooked us a yummy southern breakfast, and smoked ribs throughout the weekend. When we got back yesterday, Seth worked in the yard some and then we went to a cookout at my friend Angie's house. It has been so nice to be social again! Even though I can't do much when we are out, it at least makes me feel somewhat normal to get dressed and hang out with friends! Here is a pic of the boys on the boat.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment