Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

3 Years Ago Today...

Three years ago today I was incredibly giddy with excitement. I woke up with my best friends at the Peabody hotel, went to a brunch with my family and friends, got my hair and makeup done, put on a gorgeous dress, took one thousand pictures, walked down the aisle, and married my best friend. We spent the evening celebrating with our friends and family, and we have so many wonderful memories from that night. Over the past three years, we have continued to celebrate together, and they have been the best three years. It's amazing that after being together for 12 years, this man still brings the biggest smile to my face.
Happy three year anniversary, Seth! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive, Godly husband who will (very soon) be the father of my children. You are an incredible man, and I thank God for you every day. Thank you for always knowing just what to say to make me laugh. You are my better half, and I am so thankful for that. I love you!

1 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats Chels! I'm so happy for you and Seth! XOXOXO!!!
    ~Dale

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers