The theme of the shower was Children's Books, and everything was coordinated perfectly. My incredible friend, Donna, and her daughter, Cristin, worked so hard to make everything perfect, and it absolutely was. Our sweet babies now have a wonderfully stocked library of some of the best children's books ever. I cannot wait for countless hours spent reading together. Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
See, precious right?
Our sweet librarian, Holly, made these for them!
This was our system... I barely moved, Janis opened and passed me gifts, and Jennifer recorded everything. My contractions were pretty intense the whole time, so I wasn't able to do much. So thankful for such wonderful friends!
My incredible friend, Donna, was such a wonderful hostess the whole time.
They got so many wonderful books!
Here are my wonderful friends and hostesses! Love them all dearly!
I wish I would've taken a picture with everyone there, but I was just so excited to see them all after almost 3 months that it completely slipped my mind. I also got to see my kiddos for a few minutes before they left for the day... warms my heart to see their sweet faces! It was such a great day. Thank you so much, friends!!









That is the cutest shower theme ever!! So sweet! One of my friends had an insert in my baby shower invitation with a saying on it asking people to bring books instead of cards. Everyone wrote little notes to the twins in them. They ended up with over 50 books before they were even born! Now they are little bookworms! Anyway, you look fabulous! Hang in there! ;)
ReplyDeleteGggrr, I hate blogger sometimes! My comment posted twice, ha.
ReplyDelete