Seriously, how thoughtful and generous are my friends? I am so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life who are continuously supporting us, lifting us up, and praying for our precious babies. I am beyond grateful.
Natalie's birthday was the week I was thrown into the hospital unexpectedly, so last week, she and Shawna came over so we could do her birthday lunch here since I'm on strict bed rest now. Here are some pics that Shawna posted on Instagram. Happy birthday, Nat!
Not much else is going on here. One of my doctor's stipulations upon leaving the hospital was that I basically need to have someone with me most of the time because I'm having so many signs of preterm labor. With my husband having to work and my mom out of town for 10 days, they have recruited some amazing friends to sit with me during the day, just in case we need to make an emergency trip to the hospital. So this week and next, I am being babysat by wonderful friends who are taking time out of their busy lives to come be on bed rest with me for the day! See, I told you I am beyond blessed.






0 comments:
Post a Comment