Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Many months ago, long before I had any signs of a difficult pregnancy, my best friend, Ashley, asked me to be her Matron of Honor. Of course I gladly accepted and told her that my pregnancy wouldn't be an issue, other than the fact that I would be larger than normal. Fast forward through all of the issues that I've had over the past two and a half months, and I honestly didn't think going to her wedding was going to be an option. When I finally approached the topic with my doctor, he wanted to wait until the last minute to make the decision. I saw him last Thursday morning, and he left the decision up to me. Decision made! He gave me a long list of instructions, and we loaded up the car and hit the road that afternoon. To say I was thrilled was an understatement, but I had to be extremely careful the entire weekend. Thankfully, we made it there and back with few issues, and I got to be a part of my best friend's wedding weekend! Here's the weekend in pictures.

Friday afternoon we started the weekend a bridal tea and lunch at a cute tea room in Edmond. 
That night, we had the rehearsal at the church and then a wonderful dinner at a restaurant in OKC.
On Saturday morning, we hung out around Ashley's house getting our hair and makeup done watching wedding movies!
Then it was time to get dressed. Isn't Ash beautiful?
After the wedding (yay! they're married!), we celebrated at the reception with all of our friends! Excuse some of the grainy iPhone pics.
Love my friends! Congratulations, Chris and Ashley!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers