Sooo Seth is currently on our Babymoon and my Spring Break vacation in Las Vegas right now! I am stuck sitting at home on my couch feeling sorry for myself that he is there having all the fun without me. Our friend Jimbo decided to go with him since my doctor laughed when I asked him if I could still go. When I begged, he said "absolutely not, not a chance." Hmph. So here's the pic he sent me of the two of them having a blast together while I'm here watching March Madness on TV.
To make matters worse, I also have to miss my best friend Ashley's bridal shower this weekend that is in Oklahoma City. I tried to convince my mom to drive me there, but she and Seth completely refused to let me go. I'm not too happy. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am sacrificing all of this for the two growing babies inside to keep them in there longer!
Friday, March 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Congrats on the pregnancy! Hate that you're on bed rest but you're already taking care of those sweet babies! Love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete