Well, I've officially made it through six full weeks of bed rest. Every muscle I had at one point is bound to have disappeared by now. Working out after all of this is going to be fun! Unfortunately, I don't have much to blog about since I don't do much these days. My days consist mostly of watching TV, reading books and magazines, doing logic puzzles, taking baths, and
eating drinking liquids. Exciting, huh? The highlights of my days are when Seth gets home from work at night or if I have any visitors. I've said this before, but we are so blessed to have made such wonderful friends in this area. My work friends, bunco friends, church friends, and college friends have been wonderful to come by and keep me entertained throughout these past several weeks. My family has also made the trek from Memphis a couple of times to keep me entertained during the days when Seth is at work or out of town.
I have watched more than my fair share of TV lately, and I have never been more up-to-date on local and national news. It's insane how into the election of the new Pope I was, considering we aren't Catholic. Now I am looking forward to the start of March Madness.
I make a bracket each year and really enjoy finding out who wins each game, but I have a feeling that I will be watching many more of the games this year.
In baby news, they are 22 weeks today! They are getting to the point where I feel them move a lot more consistently, and I am pretty sure they are having a party in there. Most of the time, I just feel one move at a time, but sometimes they decide to jump around at the same time, which feels so crazy! The new medicine I am on seems to be helping more than anything has before, so I'm very excited about that. Trying to stay positive around here!
Yay! Keeping prayers going for those sweet grandbabies!
ReplyDeleteYay, Chelsea. Love hearing this good news about the medicine seemingly to be working for you! You are doing such a great job of hanging in there. This has got to be tough! Well...you and Princess Kate are in this together! You know they say "misery loves company"... well you are certainly in good company!
ReplyDeleteKeeping prayers going for you and the babies. I know it's all going to be good! I think God chooses special parents to have twins.
Hugs,
Judy :)