I got about 15 different picture options of diaper bags. Here are just some pics of the bags he sent me. For the next picture, our conversation went something like this.
Me: "Okay, now will you please put on the cross-body type bag so that I can see what it looks like on?"
Him: "Uh, are you serious?"
Me: "Uh, yeah. I can't decide if I will like it without knowing how it fits."
Him: "Fine. I'll call you back."
Me: "Thanks honey!"
Here he is, being a great sport and even smiling. *Note: you will see this change quickly.* The following conversations were slightly varied versions of what I described above.
I think he's mocking me here, but notice that he still is being pretty goofy about it all.
I think he's mocking me here, but notice that he still is being pretty goofy about it all.
Hmm... starting to appear slightly annoyed here and not really seeing the point of any of this.
Okay, I know this look. Fine, fine. I will make a decision now and quit making requests.









0 comments:
Post a Comment