Today we are supposed to talk about our dream vacation. This is actually not too hard for me to write about because Seth and I just talked about this last week when we were on vacation.
He told me back when he was 23 or 24 maybe that for his 30th birthday present, he wanted to take his dream vacation to Alaska to fish and
freeze and sit in the dark sight see. He reminds me of his plan frequently, and since we are getting closer to that age, I better start gearing up to freeze and sit in the dark. :) Kidding, kidding. I'm sure it will be incredible.
That, however, is his dream and not mine. I'd like to go to Greece maybe or Hawaii or Bora Bora. I'm not too sure, but I told him last week that if he gets a 30th birthday vacay, then I need one too! I better decide on which place I want to go!
0 comments:
Post a Comment