Picking back up at last summer (which I realize was forever ago but I want to document for us), Seth and I went on a vacation to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, and we had such a great time. He had a work conference there, and I tagged along for the adventure. Neither of us had been before, but it is such a neat place. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from the trip.
Seth finally took me fly fishing for the first time, and I caught the first three fish!
Our good buddy Zack came to the Denver airport to visit with us during our layover!
When we got back from Jackson Hole, between packing and moving to our new house (more on that later), we spent some more time at the lake with some of our favorites.
That's enough for today. More posts to come because I'm back!!









Hi Chelsea,
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well! I've been updated through the grapevine on all of the exciting things going on :) Can't wait to read more about life's adventures for you and Seth.
Best always,
Tara