Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 4

Today we are writing all about our hobbies. Hmm... I guess in my spare time I like to curl up on the couch with my hubby and catch up on all of our favorite TV shows. This is one of our favorite times together, and we tend to get really hooked on all types of shows. Some of our current favorites are The Big Bang Theory, Awake, Big Brother, and Missing. See?? All types.
I also really love to read, and I do most of my reading during breaks... Christmas break, spring break, summer break, etc. I tend to start a book and finish it within a day or two, then pause with reading for awhile, only to begin that trend again. If I start a series, I will most likely finish it within a week or so. I just get sucked into books! 

I'm not sure if this counts as a hobby or not, but I love to eat! I am a total foodie and love, love, love to go out to restaurants and try new places. I look for any excuse to grab Seth or a friend and try somewhere new. This does not work well with our budget. Hmph.

A short-term hobby of mine is doing Beth Moore's James study. The women's ministry at my church is going through it, and the ladies in our community group are all doing it together. I am absolutely loving it, and I am spending a lot of time each day working on it. One of Beth's challenges is to memorize the book of James, and so far, so good! I've been working on it for about three weeks now, and I am one verse short of having chapter 1 down pat. I am slightly type A, so I am very set on memorizing it exactly as my translation says, making no mistakes. It is by the grace of God that I have made it this far! I am continuously praying for His help in finishing the challenge!
So that's a little {more} about me. Be sure to link up with Jenna if you are doing the commenting challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers