For the past three weekends, Seth and I have actually been able to stay in town and relax (for the most part)! It has been so nice not to travel anywhere and to stay home! For the past three Saturday mornings, we have tag-teamed making a delicious breakfast, and it was so much fun that I not only took pictures but felt the need to share them with you.
We've made scrambled eggs, cheese omelets, southwestern omelets, bacon, buttermilk waffles, buttermilk pancakes, and chocolate chip pancakes over the past three weeks! Whoa! It's been scrumptious and so fun! It is definitely going to be a tradition with us for those weekends when we are able to stay in town!
We are only here for part of this weekend and we have things to do all day tomorrow, so no brunch feast for us this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend though!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Making me hungry!!
ReplyDeleteYum! I don't know how I missed this post but I definitely want to be there when you do this some Saturday!
ReplyDelete