I promise this is not going to be a blog where I only post on holidays... I am really going to work on getting back to regular (or more frequent, anyway) posts. However, on this holiday, I am too in love with my amazing Valentine to let the blog go unattended!
My husband is truly amazing. He is the love of my life and has been since I was just 13. It is amazing to me that I can continue to love him even more each day than the day before and that we still have such an amazing connection after 11 years. He always treats me like a princess, but he has really gone above and beyond this weekend in celebration of Valentine's Day.
He made us dinner reservations at Ashley's this past Saturday, then took me to the Arkansas Symphony to see their production of Love in New York, and then booked us a room at the Hampton Inn downtown to top off our stay-cation. The weekend was supposed to be our Valentine's celebration, but then I came home tonight to this amazing table set with our crystal and fine china, gorgeous flowers, delicious chocolates, and a bottle of my favorite wine. Seth was busy grilling steaks and asparagus, baking potatoes, and sauteeing mushrooms! It was such a great surprise, and we had a wonderful long dinner talking, laughing, and enjoying time with each other!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Very beautiful
ReplyDeleteSeth did very good!!! I love your table settings.
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to read this as your Mom! I have to say mine and Dad's Valentine's Day was just as special,and after almost 30 years together I can say I still love him more than I did the day before too! It has been such a pleasure as a Mom to see you and Seth "growing up" together and I love seeing what your lives have in store for you in the future! Love yall!
ReplyDeleteLove you two! Tell Seth good job!!
ReplyDelete