Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exciting News...

We have some exciting news to share... we are building a house!! We are so excited and are already several steps into the process. We will be moving much closer to where I work in Bryant, so that will be great for me. I am also in a bunco group down there, I go to a bootcamp class at 5:15am twice a week, and we go to church there so it will be so convenient for pretty much everything! We have the best builder ever, we worked with an awesome draftsman to come up with a perfect floor plan, and we are loving this whole process. Here are the pictures of our progress so far...
Our lot... February 6, 2012
 Being cleared... February 7, 2012
We have a sign and mailbox! February 10, 2012
Preparing to pour the foundation... February 17, 2012
Working on the foundation... February 22, 2012
 Progress on the foundation... February 26, 2012
Seth checking out the progress
So that's our house so far! We cannot wait to FINALLY be settled in our house after moving about 15 times in the past 7 years. It will be so nice to have a home to ourselves! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I'd love for us to be able to build one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooooooo exciting!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I can't wait to come see it and stay in the "Rose Suite" when it is finished! So proud of yall for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers