Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Natalie and Ben Are Married!

On November 26th, Seth and I celebrated with all of our friends when Natalie and Ben got married! It was such a beautiful weekend, and I was so blessed to be a part of it all. Here's our weekend in pictures.
 Natalie's Bridal Luncheon on Friday was at Trio's and was so much fun!
Their Rehearsal Dinner was at Cajun's Wharf, which was perfect!
We got to stay with Natalie in the Peabody Suite at the Peabody on Friday night, which was perfect because the hair and makeup people came to us on Saturday morning! Can't get ready for a wedding without Starbucks! :)

Karen came to do our hair, and I loved what she did with mine, especially the little braids!
Natalie's was gorgeous too! Karen is so talented!
All dressed up and ready to go! 
Natalie's photographer did such a great job!! Christopher and Nancy were super sweet the entire time, and I loved the way all of her pictures turned out! You will have to check all the pics out on his blog!

So I totally slacked on taking pictures on her wedding weekend, but I was having too much fun with my friends and soaking up our last few days with Nat as a single girl! :) I borrowed all of these from friends, and if I can hunt any more pictures down, I'll add those to the post as well! 

Congratulations, Natalie and Ben!! We love the two of you so much, and we are beyond excited for yall! We love living so close to you and being able to do fun couple things together!!

2 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers