Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis the Season...

I just love this time of year! We've had a great holiday season with lots to celebrate! Here are some pictures of all of our fun with our friends and family!

My college friends all came to Little Rock a couple of weekends ago so we could do our annual Christmas dinner together. We decided to draw names for gifts this year at Natalie's wedding, and it was so nice and so fun! We had dinner together and hung out all night at our house, and then went to brunch on Sunday morning before everyone left town. I have such great friends, and I love them so much!

Seth bought us tickets to see A Christmas Carol at The Rep on Wednesday night, and we had such a great date night out! He had heard the story but never seen the play, so that made it extra fun!

Our friends Kim and Ryan had a Tacky Sweater Christmas party on Thursday night, so we got out our tacky attire and had a great time! I forgot to take pictures at the party, but I got a couple of us before we left.

We came to Memphis yesterday, and last night was our 3rd Annual Carpool Christmas! It is one of my favorite traditions with some of my favorite people! My brother had his tonsils out on Tuesday, so we had our party at the Ray's house instead of our house this year, but it was still so much fun!

Today and tomorrow are for many celebrations with our two families! We hope you have a very merry Christmas as well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers