We've been SO busy!!! I know everyone feels that way, but I just couldn't justify spending the little time I did have on the computer blogging instead of spending quality time with my husband. (Does that make up for it, Ms. Joy?!?) :) Anyways, here's somewhat of an update of what's been going on.
On August 15, I welcomed 24 of the most adorable first graders into my new classroom.

I couldn't have done it without these two. They spent so much time helping me out!
My kids are basically what have consumed the past several months of my life. I LOVE them all so much, but they keep me SO busy and SO exhausted!! When I wasn't living at the school under my desk, here are the few other things we did.
Seth attempted to teach me how to fly fish. It was actually pretty fun!
We cheered on the Razorbacks in Fayetteville, Little Rock, and Nashville with our friends and family to a 10-1 season that isn't over yet! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!!
We celebrated Natalie's upcoming wedding with her bachelorette party in Branson, MO!

I held a 50+ pound albino boa constrictor at school when we were studying reptiles! My kiddos loved it!
We also went to several fundraisers with his firm and to other showers and weddings that I forgot to take pictures at, but we've had a great fall! I guess that about catches you up on our lives. We have so much to be thankful for, and we are loving our time with family on this wonderful holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
We also celebrated Nat and Ben at several wedding showers!
Seth took me to see Taylor Swift with tickets he bought me for our one year anniversary! We stuck with the traditional gifts, and his was paper. So sweet!
I held a 50+ pound albino boa constrictor at school when we were studying reptiles! My kiddos loved it!
I walked in the Race for the Cure with these lovely women, and we saw our governor, Mike Beebe.
Seth and I went to the AR state fair and ate just about everything in sight. Seth loved the chocolate covered bacon!We also went to several fundraisers with his firm and to other showers and weddings that I forgot to take pictures at, but we've had a great fall! I guess that about catches you up on our lives. We have so much to be thankful for, and we are loving our time with family on this wonderful holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving!!















I'm so proud of you!!! Great blog post. I think we need holiday breaks at least once a month to catch up on blogs. ha. Love all of your pics especially that finished classroom. Still wish there was a before pic.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I even saw some photos and learned some stuff I didn't know about!
ReplyDeleteThanks for catching me up :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been busy having lots of fun!