Happy Wednesday!! Linking up with Jamie again this week. Here's what I'm loving right now.
I'm loving the people I work with. I appreciate them more and more every day, especially with the end of the school year quickly approaching. They make me a better teacher, and I have the best time with them each day! Our team of 7 is the best there is!!
Vanessa, Perri, and Brooke
me, Sally, Cathy, and Cassie
I'm loving that I get to see these two amazing ladies and some of my other best friends from high school in just over a week!! It's been over five months since I've seen them, and I'm looking forward to some amazing quality time together next weekend!
Katherine, Helen, and me back in 2008
I'm loving my new Dolce Vita wedges from Target!! Love that Target partners with great designers!
I'm loving that in just 11 days, we will be celebrating our one year anniversary! It has been the greatest year, and it's insane to me that one year ago I was so antsy looking forward to this day...
Link up with Jamie to tell us what you're loving!










Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteHaving a great team really does make teaching easier and more fun!