Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Amanda is Married!!

Our dear friend Amanda is now a Mrs!! We had the best weekend celebrating her and Bradley, and I was so honored to be a part of all the festivities! Here is our weekend in pictures.
 all the bridesmaids at the gorgeous and delicious Bridesmaids' Luncheon on Friday morning
Ellen, Gail, Courtney, Amanda, me, Seanne, Ashley
 bridesmaids and some of the house party at the Rehearsal Dinner
 with my gorgeous friends... love these girls
 and here's the stunning bride!!!
adorable picture of Amanda and her new niece, Ensley
after a long weekend, I finally got a picture of me and my hubs
Congratulations, Amanda and Bradley!!! I love you tons, Manda, and I could not be more excited for the two of you!! Welcome to the wives' club! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers