Well, he did it! Seth graduated from law school this past Saturday! I could not be more proud of him and all that he has accomplished! He graduated with honors and has had a job since last October, which is really just amazing! Love him!
Most people we know already know this tidbit of info, but I haven't actually announced it on here, so I feel like it's time. Seth's job that he will start after he takes the Bar is in Little Rock! I'm super sad to be leaving my amazing job here in Springdale, but I'm so proud of him for having four different job offers to choose from. I know we will love living in Little Rock, and I'm excited about my new teaching job in Bryant for next year!
In other news, I wanted to take a moment to remember all of the people who were affected by the tornadoes in Joplin. I know several people who are from there, and it has been hard for all of them, even if they didn't lose someone in the tornado. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Thankfully, the terrible storms that came through our area last night stayed mostly clear of Joplin, but Denning, AR was destroyed, so we need to keep the people there in our prayers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Congratulations to Seth! Good luck to both of you in Little Rock!
ReplyDelete