We've been out of school for two days now, and they already cancelled for tomorrow. Today was our last snow day that was built into the schedule, so I'm anxious to get back because I don't want to still be in school in July!! Anyways, after being snowed in, Seth was getting pretty antsy. We decided it would be a brilliant idea to walk to Starbucks. We thought it was only about a mile, but we figured out once we made it there that it was actually 2.1 miles, which is a lot harder of a hike when walking through 6 inches of snow and ice. Whew! That was our workout for the week, but it was complete entertainment for our day! Casey wouldn't come with us because she thought we were crazy, but Chad, who has a huge Jeep and lives super close to the Starbucks, met us there and drove us back home. Now we are watching some TV and getting some work done. Looking forward to another snow day tomorrow! Here's some pics from our excursion.
This is College Avenue, one of the main streets in our city a day after the snow stopped falling... sheet of ice!







hahaha! sorrrrry guys, its too cold for me!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe College looks like that. I hope yall thaw out soon! We are supposed to get snow tomorrow again, which will ruin our lakehouse trip this weekend. Waiting for Spring!
ReplyDelete