Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kara's Baby Shower

This past Sunday was our fourth community group baby shower! I was holding sweet baby Tucker a lot of the time so I missed taking pictures, and I borrowed these from Michelle. Kara and Matt's baby, Ellery, will be here near the end of March, and we can't wait to meet her! Here's some pics.
 Michelle made this cute sign and also super cute party favors, Pink Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks.
All of the hostesses with Kara (blonde, back middle)... most from our community group, her sister-in-law, and a few other friends
We are still snowed in here... it started snowing again today around noon and isn't expected to stop until 4am now. It's absolutely beautiful, and I am really trying to enjoy it... I'm just also thinking ahead about how short our summer will be if we miss many more days of school! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers