So it snowed another 4 inches or so yesterday, but today, it is 36 degrees outside and almost feels like summer again! HA! Seth and I pulled out our Wii on Thursday, and it has certainly kept us entertained these past few days! We went to Best Buy on Friday to buy a few more controllers, and we've had lots of friends come play with us! Andrew and Casey came over Friday afternoon before we went to dinner with them at Louie's. Then, when we got back from dinner, Luke, Ashley, and Chad came over for some fun! Here's some pictures of the action.
Andrew and Casey in the middle of an intense boxing match
I get really into this... I'm sore from all the boxing. Sad, yes.
After the Wii, we decided to play an intense game of risk that lasted about 3 hours and finally ended in Seth's world domination.
Cheesy!
We love our friends!
Okay, so those are some fun pictures, but a friend of mine posted this picture on facebook today, and I have been laughing ever since. I just had to share with y'all! I just think there is SO much truth to it all...
So fun! Hopefully yall will thaw out soon and get back to school so you can get out "sometime" this summer! That drawing of the Southerners enjoyment level is so true, and funny!
ReplyDelete