Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Benny Awards

Last night, Seth and I went to dinner with our great friends, Casey and Andrew, at Hugo's before heading to the Benny Awards at the Fayetteville Town Center! Dale, Meredith, and Jenessa did an amazing job setting up the place, and it was absolutely beautiful! Here is a pic Dale tweeted of it all decked out!
We also won a Benny for the best Groom's Cake! We won a gift certificate for an 11x14 print that I can't wait to order for our house! We had such a great time with our friends, and we are so appreciative of Dale and Meredith! Thanks, guys! It was absolutely wonderful!!

We left there around 9:45 to head over to the Emerts' house to celebrate Luke's birthday! We played Uno and Guesstures (the girls and Caleb won, of course!) and had a lot of fun with some more of our friends! I didn't get any pictures there, but here are the few of us before the Benny's!
 Casey and me
 The Jewells
The Shelors
Today, Seth and I are attending the first of two days of a Discipleship Conference, and we have two showers this weekend! More coming later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers