Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kansas City

Sometime between Wednesday and Thursday, Northwest Arkansas got hit with about 5-6 inches of snow. Since our city usually shuts down with about an inch, we were out of school on both Thursday and Friday. Seth had been wanting to get away for a weekend, so this worked out perfectly because we were able to leave pretty early Friday morning instead of waiting til late afternoon. We went to Kansas City where we ate way more than a person should, shopped some, saw a movie, and spent a lot of quality time together. We had a really great two days of vacation together! We just got back in town, and I thought I would share the only picture we took.
My husband, the goofball, pulled off of the highway and drove four miles out of the way down some icy back roads to visit the George Washington Carver National Monument. He claimed after the fact that visiting this was on his bucket list... sure it was. We later passed the Precious Moments Chapel, which I claimed was on my bucket list, but I don't think he believed me, and we didn't stop. Maybe next time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Yall are so funny! I am glad yall had a nice weekend break together. Yall deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy invented peanut butter!!! We HAD to visit his monument!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers