Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jordan's Baby Shower

Baby number 3 is almost here for our community group! Jordan's due date is coming up quickly, and today, we hosted a baby shower for her that was too much fun! It was at her husband's sister's house which was just the most adorably decorated house ever! I borrowed these pictures from Elizabeth. We can't wait to meet Tatum, the first little girl in the bunch!
Elizabeth made this cute banner, but we were covering it in the other picture!
Afterwards, our community group got together with another group to help serve dinner at the Samaritan Center, and we had a great time there as well. It is so great to be able to serve others with our close friends! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a cute shower! I'm loving that fireplace with the blue painting and the green bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea! I was looking at your wedding pictures on Dale Benfield's blog, and I was wondering who was the designer of your bridesmaids' dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the name Tatum. I've always wanted to name my daughter that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chelsea! I love them too and I am looking for something long and flowy-like and the girls look so comfortable in them so I had to ask! I loved your wedding pictures! You looked soo pretty and your dress was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers