Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amanda's Shower and Josh's Birthday

We just got back in town from Jonesboro for Amanda and Brad's couples shower! We drove down yesterday with Seanne and Tyler, and we had so much fun! Amanda and Brad graciously let us stay with them, and we got to see almost all of our best friends.
with Seanne
 our silly boys... Tyler and Seth
most of my faves... Natalie, Shawna, Gail, Amanda, me, and Seanne

our little carpool
In other news, we helped celebrate Josh's 25th birthday with a surprise party that his fiance (and wife in 6 days!) threw for him on Thursday night. We've been so busy this semester that I feel like I've hardly seen most of Seth's law school friends, so it was really great to see them all again!
 not all, but most of the group
silly, silly boys
I hope everyone has a fabulous week! It will be another super busy week for us, and I'm not sure it's really going to calm down until this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers